Pregnancy Announcement Quotes:
Discover creative, cute and meaningful pregnancy announcement quotes for women. Find all time best cute pregnancy announcement quotes, and congratulations on pregnancy quotes pregnancyquotes.
Creative, Cute and Meaningful Pregnancy Announcement Quotes:
Here you can get 15 beautiful pregnancy phrases which are ideal for those who want to be mothers.
Giving life, without a doubt the most wonderful and almost miraculous fact that someone can do, keep a baby for 9 months in the womb and then bring it to the world, has to be the most impressive feat of life. Although maternity is always accompanied by unforeseen events. It is also charged with unconditional love and much tenderness, that is why if you are going to be a mother, or know someone who will be, you can dedicate or share some of these beautiful phrases about pregnancy:
- Congratulations on pregnancy quotes
- Pregnancy quotes funny
- Quotes about pregnancy
- Cute pregnancy announcement quotes
15 Pregnancy Announcement Quotes:
- The joy of a mother begins when a new life is stirred inside her.
- Ten little fingers that always want to play, that never stop exploring the wonders of today. Ten little fingers that form the beginning of something that will always be in your heart.
- A baby in the house is a source of pleasure, a message of peace and love, a place to rest, a bond between angels and people.
- Enjoy the miracle of giving life to a being that you will love the rest of your life.
- A newborn baby is the noblest work that two people can do.
- The smaller feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
- The smile of a newborn is like a star in the sky.
- A newborn baby is a bridge to heaven.
- Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and with your child.
- Making the decision to have a baby is to decide to have your heart walk out of your body forever.
- A baby will give more love to your life, it will make the days shorter, it will make your home happier, it will forget your past and it will make it worth living your future.
- You can not imagine life with children until you have them. Then you can not imagine life without them.
- Babies smile in their dreams because they are listening to the sound of angels.
- You do not know the true beauty until you have a newborn in your arms.
- Giving birth is the only pain in life that is worth suffering.